Chocolate Shot Cookies
Author: Karen Schumacher
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar (Sifted)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1½ cup Flour (Sifted)
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 cup Rolled Oats (Oatmeal)
- Chocolate Shot, Sprinkles, or Colored Sugar
- Cream butter and sugar; add vanilla; add dry ingredients.
- Form into logs and roll in chocolate or sprinkles. Wrap individual logs in waxed paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate until hard.
- Slice logs into thin rounds. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.