Author: Libby's Pumpkin
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 UNBAKED 9inch Deep Dish Pie Shell
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon (Ground)
- ½ tsp. Ginger (Ground)
- ¼ tsp Cloves (Ground)
- 2 Eggs
- 1¾ cup Pumpkin (15oz can)
- 1½ cup Evaporated Milk (12oz can)
- Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425F for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350F and bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near middle comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 2 hours. Serve immediately or chill but DO NOT FREEZE.