Raspberry Peach Cobbler
Author: Karen Schumacher
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2½ lbs Peaches (Peeled & Sliced)
- 2 cups Raspberries (Fresh Preferably)
- 1¼ cup Sugar (Divided)
- 2 Tbl Water
- ¼ tsp Almond Extract
- 1 cup Flour
- ¼ lb Butter (Unsalted)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream (Whipped) or Vanilla Ice Cream
- In bottom of 9x13 baking dish arrange peach slices. Top with berries. In small bowl combine ¾ cup sugar, water, and almond extract. Pour over fruit.
- In medium bowl combine flour and remaining ½ cup sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender until well blended. Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake at 350F for 50 minutes. Cool to room temperature before serving. Serve with dollop of whipped cream or ice cream.
Variation: For Raspberry Pear Cobbler, substitute peeled, sliced pears for peaches.