Squash & Apple Bake
Author: Karen Schumacher
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 lbs Squash (Butternut or Buttercup)
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (Packed)
- ¼ cup Butter (Melted)
- 1 Tbl Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Baking Apples (Cored & Cut into ½in slices)
- Cut each squash in half. Remove seeds and fibers; pare squash. Cut into ½ inch slices. Stir remaining ingredients together except apple slices.
- Arrange squash in ungreased baking dish, about 11x8. Top with apple slices. Sprinkle sugar mixture on top. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350F for 50-60 minutes or until squash is tender.