Tapioca Sweet Potato Dessert
Author: Ginny Nyquist
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅓ cup Tapioca Pearls (Small)
- 1 lb. Sweet Potatos
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Light Vanilla Soymilk
- 2 Tblsp. Brown Sugar
- Mint Leaves for Garnish
- In large saucepan bring water to a boil and add tapioca. Boil, stirring occasionally, 7-10 minutes or until tapioca is transparent.
- Wrap sweet potatoes in paper towels and plastic wrap. Microwave 5-7 minutes. Peel and dice.
- In blender mix ⅔ of the sweet potatoes, water, soymilk, and brown sugar until smooth.
- In large mixing bowl mix the remaining diced sweet potato, tapioca pearls, and the mixture from the blender.
- Chill in serving bowls at least 30 minutes. Garnish with mint leaves.